Followers

Friday 31 August 2012

Little Darlings GDT

Hello my lovely blogging buddies!  Hope you've all had a good week.  Aren't you glad it's Friday?  Won't be sorry to see the back end of this week tbh.  Excited to share with you my project as guest designer for Little Darlings Rubber Stamps.
As the dt set a challenge for shaped cards this month I decided to make a little wall hanging instead using the "Just Hangin' Out" rubber stamp coupled with one of their background stamps.  The dp I used is by Magnolia, I know you can bearly see it with all the embellies but it's there lol.  I used a postcard stamp by Maja designs and tucked it in under the corner of the image, the swirl is a doohickey die, the lace doily, ribbon, lace and tulle are from my stash and the flower was from Pop's whose candy I won a while back.  
As always I have coloured the image in with my Copics and looking at it now I think I possibly went a bit dark on the clouds hehe, looks like a storm is brewing in the background lol.  Everything has been matted onto Kraft cardstock.  Please do pop over to the Little Darlings blog and become a follower as you'll not wanna miss out on all the fabulous inspiration from their very talented design team.  Thanks for stopping by!  Here's wishing you a wonderful weekend.  Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card!

    The image from the Little Darlings is so sweet and coloured in beautifully. I love your layout and the embellishments.

    Happy Crafting!!! :) X X

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is stunning hun. As always a fantastic layout and gorgeous embellishments. I love your colouring and one day I hope to be as good as you with my Copics.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carol this is just absolutely stunning! I love the beautiful design and all of those details are fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carol, this is just adorable! I love your pretty layout with the border, coloring and elements!! So sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Carol what a gorgeous image and I love what youve done with her and your colouring is just beautiful. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete