Followers

Wednesday 25 April 2012

The Paper Shelter DT - Photo Inspiration

Morning Folks!  Hope your week has been good so far.  Just a quick post from me today to share with you my DT card for The Paper Shelter and this week we have a great photo as our inspiration so please do pop by the challenge blog to check it out.
I have used one of the new April digis called "A little bit grumpy".  Isn't she just the cutest little grump you've ever seen lol?!  The backing paper used is one that comes with her and fitted in perfectly with our photo inspiration.  The ticket sentiment is from Whimsy stamps, the felt butterfly is from my stash and the flowers are all from Wild Orchid Crafts.
As per usual I have coloured the image in with my trusted Copics - E00, E11, R00, R20, R85, R83, R81, G85, G82, G40, BV08, BV04, BV02, G09, G00.  I'll be entering my card into the following challenges:
Creative Inspirations - Anything goes
Little Darlings - Flowers
Simon Says - Anything goes
Wild Orchid - Spring
Thanks for stopping by and I do hope you'll join in the fun with us this week over at The Paper Shelter.  Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

16 comments:

  1. She is adorable Carol...gorgeous colours and colouring..love the papers and flowers...very pretty.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute, love the gorgeous pink hair.. thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carol, that is stunning, the way youve coloured her is so beautiful, and the whole card layout is gorgeous. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh this card is so sweet!!
    Hugs nicolet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Carol. Love her pink hair... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Carol I hope you are well. Your card is just gorgeous I am so loving that little digi, looks like I will be going shopping later LOL.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous as always Carol
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Carol I love her! Gorgeous colouring and those details are perfect :) Also I have some candy over on my blog if you are interested...http://kitandclowder.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous circle card. So cute. Thanks for being a Cutie Pie this fortnight. Hugs. Craftybirdlisa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. fabulous card carol.i love the image, she has so much attitude and really pretty colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. OOh I love this me darlin grumpy or not, it has been made by you and its fabulous darlin xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card, sweet image and lovely colours.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my word this is absolutely darling! Your coloring is gorgeous and love the purple and pink flower arrangement! Thank you for joining us at WOCC! Unfortunately in order to qualify for the prize drawing you many only enter two other challenges...sorry!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Carol this is absolutely beautiful, I think that this is my all time favourite image, I have several of her printed out and must stop myself using her on every card I make, lol, your colouring of her is perfect.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a gorgeous card...wish i looked that cute when im grumpy lol
    Jx

    ReplyDelete