Followers

Sunday 15 April 2012

Joanna Sheen Challenge DT - For Someone Special

Morning Peeps! Just a quick post from me this morning to share with you my dt card for our fabby Joanna Sheen Challenge and this fortnight we are wanting to see your creations for someone special.
I have used elements from the great Furry Friends cd rom to make my card. There are so many cute images it was difficult to choose one lol.
As most of you will notice this is not my usual style of card but I wanted to show you some of the different things you can purchase from the lovely Joanna Sheen. Hope you'll be able to join us this fortnight and show us your marvellous creations over at the Challenge Blog as there is a £15 voucher up for grabs. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

10 comments:

  1. Oooh! Aww, how adorable is this!? Such a cute little card, I'm in love! Just look at those sweet little kittens... my heart is just melting ;) Wonderful, Carol! Love the design and the colours you've used are fabulous.

    have a nice sunday! :)
    hugs,
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous Carol, those little kittens are so cute.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable, I love it xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply adorable my special friend... :o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute, love it.Tinaxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw this is just so sweet carol.love the cute kitties :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Carol this is just fabulous. Those kittens remind me of my own little pussy cat Tiggy. Another fabulous DT card.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw its absolutely beautiful, its amazing how you have all of those little puddyt ats along the top oh you have done it again Carole perfection!!!! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Carol it's adorable, love those little kittens
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Carol this is brilliant how fantastic to have those beautiful kittens placed on top of the card like that superb creativity and inspiration.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete