Followers

Wednesday 18 April 2012

Crafts and Me Challenge DT - Vintage

Morning Luvlies! Sorry I'm still so quiet but Mr Mojo has left the building and I'm still not feeling myself just yet. Getting there slowly though. Anyhoo onto today's card and it's for another fabby challenge over at Crafts & Me and this week we're wanting to see your vintage creations. Not one of my strong points so I hope I've done ok. I used the gorgeous Midnight Warrior digi and some Pion dps. I then distressed all the edges and inked them with some brushed corduroy. The ribbon and pearls are from my stash and the huge butterfly is a Marianne die.
As always the image has been coloured in with my Copics and I've used a Sakura gold gel pen around the mask for some bling but sadly it's not showing up too well in the pic. Thanks for stopping by today and I do hope you'll join in the challenge with us over at Crafts and Me this week. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

13 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Carol!
    Hugs Nicolet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, wow, wow Carol this is superb, that image the design and colours look so beautiful, I love this so much.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel better soon.
    I love your design. You really did a great job

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous my special friend...and I hope you are OK??

    Sending a mahoooosive hugs your way...love Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Carol I hope you feel better soon and your mojo returns.

    I am loving this card! I love the digi and the butterfly is fabulous.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi hun
    a gorgeous card, lovely image & colouring, pretty embelies & design, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow this is so beautiful carol.gorgeous vintage colours and i love the image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is totally stunning Carol your image colouring is perfect and the style is spot on! Hugs rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Carol this is just stunning! You have done a fantastic job...especially as it is out of your comfort zone! You cannot even tell :) So excited to be joining you on the crafts and me design team! woohoo! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Carole me darling this is beautiful and what a super image love the design of this its beautiful xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Carol, your Midnight Warrior looks fabulous on this soft vintage-looking card. Hugz, ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh WOW such a stunning card
    Jx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow - wonderful card - gorgeous colored !!!!
    Greetings from Austria
    Helga

    ReplyDelete