Followers

Wednesday 11 April 2012

The Paper Shelter DT - Buttons & Bows

Morning Folks! WOW, where does the time go? Can't believe another fortnight has passed and it's time for a new challenge theme over at The Paper Shelter. This week we'd like to see buttons & bows on your creations.I decided to use the adorable "Acrobat Little Doll" for my card. The backing paper is the one that comes with the image. The ribbon and buttons are from my stash. The butterflies are a punch and I've added teeny little pearls to the centre. The flowers are all from Wild Orchid Crafts.
I have coloured the image in with my Copics as always and used the "out the box" technique with my circle cutter. I'll be entering my card into the following challenges :
Allsorts - Colour bingo (green, ribbon/lace, pink)#
Cupcake Craft - Spring is in the air
Little Darlings - Pastels
Hope you'll be able to join in the fun with us this week over at The Paper Shelter. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxxx

12 comments:

  1. Woww that is a gorgeous card Carol! So beautiful!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow shes stunning and all the details youve put into that card is just beautiful. hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing card! I love it! Thanks for sharing =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card carol.gorgeous pretty colours and i love the image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Carol this is just adorable! I love this little acrobat and your papers, layout and embellishments are exquiste.

    Hugs
    Linda dxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute image and a beautiful card. Love the button on the bow. Thanks for joining the Flutter By Wednesdays challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous colours, lovely image Carol.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is amazing me darlin the colouring is so beatiful, the whole card is so beautiful, just love it xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Carol, what a gorgeous card. I love the sweet image and your papers are so pretty. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, wow, wow Carol this is excellent, the colours, design and that image are so very beautiful,
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow wow that is gorgeous! Such a sweet image. Thanks for joining us at Little Darling Challenges. hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete