Followers

Thursday 22 September 2011

Just Magnolia DT - Back to school / Fall theme

Good Morning Lovlies!! TGIF woohoo! Well today sees the start of a new challenge over at Just Magnolia and this week the lovely Michelle has chosen the theme of Back to school or fall.
I felt like having a little play so decided to make a backpack which I've been dying to try for ages! Thought it quite appropriate for a back to school theme.

Another new one for me was to eventually colour in a Mini Magnolia and to my surprise it wasn't actually as difficult as I thought it would be hehe. I coloured her in with Copics and used some glamour dust on her wings and stickles on her wand.


Here is a side view of the backpack. I'm not entirely happy with the outcome but time caught up with me and I never had chance to make another project. Thanks for stopping by. I do hope you'll join in the fun with us this week over at Just Magnolia. Hope you have a great weekend. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

2 comments:

  1. aw this is stunning carol.gorgeous image and the design is fab :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete