Followers

Wednesday 28 September 2011

Inky Impressions DT - Punches/Dies

Afternoon my crafting buddies! WOW, my second post for the day. Now that hasn't happened for a while hee hee. This card is for the fab Inky Impressions Challenge and this week we would like to see you use punches/dies on your project. I have used the beautiful Lili's Awareness Ribbon. The dps are from The Paper Shelter and matted onto coredinations cardstock. The flowers are all from Wild Orchid Crafts. The swirl is a doohickey die, the butterfly is also a die and available from Little Claire and the ribbon and lace are from my stash.


As always my image has been coloured in using my Copics. Thanks for stopping by yet again. Please do pop on over to the Inky Impressions Challenge Blog for some awesome inspiration by my fellow teamies and join in the fun with us this week. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxxx

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous.. I love the soft blue with this and she is beautifully colored.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the butterfly Carol!! The flourishes are so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Carol, this is amazing!! I love your design and your coloring of this cutie pie is very sweet!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic card! In fact I love all your beautiful creations:)
    Thank you for stopping by my blog and entering the Magnolia Banner Give away:) Good Luck!!
    Huggs
    Lynn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous card Carol love that image so much and your colour choice and design are perfect.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carol, beautiful card and fantastic coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card carol.i love the blue colours and the image is stunning :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely beautiful hun. Joey x

    ReplyDelete