Followers

Friday 9 September 2011

Crafters Companion DT - Humphrey sneak peek!

Hiya all my crafting buddies!! As promised I'm back with yet another sneak peek of the gorgeous Christmas Humphrey for you. Yet again I have used a stamped image and went for the more contemporary Christmas colours for a change. The dps have been printed from the cd rom and have been matted onto coredinations cardstock.

I have coloured him in with Spectrum Noirs and added flowersoft for the snow flakes and on the ground. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. Thanks for stopping by. I'll be back tomorrow with yet another sneaky for you so please do check back and have a lovely weekend. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

3 comments:

  1. Carol this is so sweet, I really can't wait for the launch.

    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Carol, Humphrey is sooooo cute! The Purples and blues are great with his grey skin. Gorgeous! ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card carol.so adorable :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete