Followers

Friday 21 January 2011

WINNER!!!!!!! Sweet Love Collection by Bizzy Becs

Evening All!!!! I am soooooo sorry I clean forgot to post the winner of the two images, namely Love Letters and Love Balloons. So without further adeu the winner is, drum roll ....................

Chrissy
Well done Hun!! Please email me, address in my sidebar with Candy Winner in the subject line and I will arrange with Bec for your images to be sent to you!
Thank you so much to everybody that left messages. I really do appreciate each and every one. Hope you all have a great weekend. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Carol...Wow this is me..I won, and I got so excited I e-mailed you straight away and forgot to leave a message here. Thankyou so much for the win.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete