Followers

Sunday 23 January 2011

Simply Sassy - Hippie Chick

Evening All!!! Hope you've all had a great weekend! Don't they just go by too fast sadly? WOWZER, dunno what's up with Mr Blogger this evening or maybe it's just my computer but it has taken me hours to upload my pics so I'll just get on with it hehe!! I took some time out and had a little play just for me, for a change - no dt work lol! There has been so much inspiration coming from the Simply Sassy blog that I wanted to grab my Hippie Chick and colour her in. I decided to use a combination of dps, namely Magnolia and SWALK as well as co-ordinations cardstock and a doily from my stash. I've inked all around the edges of the doily and the mat of my image with Spun sugar di's by Tim Holtz.

My image has been coloured in with Copics as always. The flowers are a combination of Wild Orchid Crafts and Hobbycraft and the lace is from Wild Orchid Crafts too. The swirl is a doohickey die and the pearls from my stash. I also added teeny tiny little pearls that I got from my darling friend Paola in the centre of the flowers in her hair. Pretty sure that covers everything that I've included on my card. I would like to enter my card into the Simply Sassy GDT call so please hold thumbs for me that I've done ok.

Thanks for stopping by folks and heres wishing you a great week ahead. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Carol, and sooooo glad we are giving you inspiration, lol. I have a new one on tomorrow so don't forget to check it out and we also have a blog hop on Tuesday, so lots of inspiration, woo hoo. Love the soft effect of your card, what copics did you use?
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Carol. I love the colours you've used.

    Hope you're well.

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Carol!
    Love the image (of course) and your colouring, sweet papers and perfect embellies.
    Glad to see you're entering the Sassy GDT call, and good luck.

    Love Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi carol. Fab image...must get some of these, have been good so far. Love all the details, very pretty! xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweetie this is stunning...beautiful colouring and such pretty colours too.

    xx Lizzy xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. GORGEOUS Carol,such beautiful soft colours and fabulous colouring!!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is soooooo pretty !!! I've been trying no use some of the images & supplies I haven't even inked up yet & here you are tempting me with this adorable little image colored like a dream ... I feel myself weakening !!!
    Hugs, Janie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous card and love that Copic colouring. Jenny B

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a wonderful card again Carol! Looks great!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  10. fantastic card carol.i love this image and your colours are so soft and delicate.
    good luck in the gdt call hun :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Breathtaking, Carol! I adore your colours and all those flowers and details! this is a great card to submit for the DT call. Good Luck hunny

    thank you for your super kind comment today on my blog. I appreciate your time.

    hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  12. stunning Carol, they would be mad not to pick you for the GDT
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic card Carol, love that image. Sorry can't help with the camera it was given to me amongst other things. So sorry. Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi! carol, Oh! this is sooo sweet.You do gorgeous colouring.
    I received my digis from Becs.My love balloon and love letter. Thank you so much. Ive printed them out already, as the weather here is turning to custard, I will be colouring.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful! Your colors and layout are fab, love it!
    xxAutumn

    ReplyDelete