Followers

Saturday 1 January 2011

CRAFTERS COMPANION DT - JACQUI'S SKETCH & HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!!

Afternoon All!! A HUGE big Happy New Year to you all, wishing you all health, happiness, prosperity and blessings for the year ahead! Well all the festivities are over now so it's back to the grindstone rofl!! Today sees the start of another challenge over at Crafters Companion and this month we have a fabby sketch to follow by the gorgeous Jacqui. I decided to use the sweet Popcorn "Florals" stamp and all backing papers are from the cd rom. I so enjoyed colouring him in, isn't he just a sweetie? As always I used my Copics. All dps are printed onto Centura Pearl papers which have such a beautiful sheen but sadly doesn't show up in the pics.
Just thought I would share with you the back of my card as the stamp I have used is a Christmas gift I received from Crafters Companion, now isn't that just fab?!! I was in my element when I received this stamp so thank you from the bottom of my heart Sara, I just luv it!!
Thanks for stopping by folks. Hope you have a wonderful New Year's day with family and friends! Don't forget now, you have a whole month to join in with our fabby challenge over at Crafters Companion and do pop over there to get some inspiration from our talented dt. Lotsa luv xxxx

15 comments:

  1. Hi Carol, Wow this is gorgeous! I love this adorable Popcorn image and fab papers.

    Wishing you and your family my very best wishes for 2011 :-)

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and a really cute stamp too.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Carol, adore this bear and love the papers too!
    Wishing you all the best for 2011 :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carol

    A lovely card. Beautiful layout and papers and gorgeous colouring of your image.

    Have a lovely 2011. I hope it holds all you would like it to.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya my special friend and a happy new year hun!

    Simply stunning as always, sweet image and fab papers too. Wow, what a lovely signature stamp too, no wonder you were over the moon :o)

    Take care sweetie and big hugs, love Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Carol. Popcorn is such a cute little bear.

    Wishing you and all your family a very Happy & Healthy New Year.

    Love Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A really gorgeous card Carol! I wanted to wish you a happy newyear!!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning work sweetie, loving the colours and papers fab big hugs love Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A happy New Year to you Carol! And what a stunning card - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for you good wishes sweetie, wow you have created a fabulous card here, I love the colour scheme and your perfect colouring, your take on the sketch is just perfect dear
    Happy 2011
    Hugs Jacqui xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww this is one beautiful card Carol that image of Popcorn is so adorable I love it.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah this is a lovely card carol
    Happy new year to you my friend
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  13. stunning card carol.the image is adorable and i love your gorgeous colours and papers.
    happy new year hun :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. aahhh Carol, is this sweet.
    i looove this cutie bear.. you colored and put him into szene just so pretty.
    thank you so much for sharing
    love
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  15. So pretty Carol. You've coloured the little guy so perfectly & everything about your card looks so soft & sweet.

    ReplyDelete