Followers

Thursday 22 August 2013

The Paper Nest Dolls DT - Scrapper Ellie

Morning Peeps!  Hope you're all well and enjoying your week so far.  I have another dt card to share with you and today it's for The Paper Nest.
I have used the adorable "Scrapper Ellie" which is quite a newbie in the store.  Isn't she just fab?!  The dps I have used are by My Mind's Eye called "Oxford Lane" and backed them onto coredinations cardstock.  The swirl is a Magnolia doohickey die, the corner die is by La-La Land, the ribbon is from my stash and the flowers and lace are from Wild Orchid Crafts. 
As always I have coloured the image in with my Copics and the colours used are :
Skin - E13, E11, E00, R81
Hair - E57, E55, E53, E51
Trousers & shoes - B97, B95, B93
Cup - E43, E42, E41
Trolley - C9, C7, C5, G85, G82, G40
Thanks for stopping by.  Hope you luv her as much as I do and by the way there is also a "Stamper Ellie" who is equally as gorgeous.  Will be colouring her up and sharing with you soon but you can check her out in store in the meantime.  Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

13 comments:

  1. Adorable image, pretty card, and FANTASTIC coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous carol.i love your blue and lemon colours and the image is really sweet ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is adorable Carol, and I just love the blue and yellow..gorgeous papers..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Carol, love the image and the papers. Beautiful colour combination and embellishments.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful Carol! Love swirl, corner, design and beautiful coloring.
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Carol, love the cute image and pretty design. The yellow/blue is scrummy.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVEE this Carol!!! = )
    XXXXX,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card! I love the colours you have used x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely design,image and colours - I love to see yellow and blue together. So pretty.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this little gal!. I cased your card but changed it a little bit.
    If you want, hope on over and check it out!!
    Thanks for the inspiration! My inspiration guage was on the big E! :):)
    Stampergyrl!

    ReplyDelete