Followers

Wednesday 12 October 2011

Inky Impressions DT - Sketch

Hello again!! Third and final post of the day hehe! As it's Wednesday that means we have a new challenge up at Inky Impressions and this week the beautiful Marion has given us a fabby sketch to work with. Thanks Hun!For my card I have used "Mischievious Chistopher" available in store here. The dps I have used are from The Paper Shelter and yet again everything has been matted onto coredinations cardstock. The stars are a die and the sentiment is available from the Inky store here.
Yet again he has been coloured in with my Copics and the doily behind him is a Marianne die. Thank you for stopping by yet again. Hope you'll be able to join in with the fun this week over at Inky Impressions. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous image and colouring Carol...he is adorable.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet, love the raised stars and the image is adorable
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw he is gorgeous carol and i love your stunning colours and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find boy cards difficult to make, and here you are with this wonderful card that encourages me. Thank you for your wonderful artistry. I enjoy looking at your blog so much! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete