Followers

Saturday 1 October 2011

Emerald Faeries Garden DT - Punches / Dies

Morning Folks!! Hope the weekend has started out good for you. Looks like we're in for another scorcher today woohooo!! Todays card is for our new challenge over at The Emerald Faeries Garden and this fortnight we'd luv to see you use punches / dies on your creation. I felt the urge to use more than one image again, I just luv these faeries and can never choose just one to use on my cards hehe. I used two punches and one die. The sentiment is from LOTV and was punched out as was the mat. The die is my favourite Magnolia doohickey swirl.

Here is a close up of one of our newest range, Isabella. She can be found here. Isn't she just gorgeous?


And one of our older range called Ebony who can be found here. Both images have been coloured in with a combination of Spectrum Noirs and Copics with stickles on their wings. Hope I've inspired you enough to want to come and join us over at The Emerald Faeries Garden this fortnight. Thanks for stopping by. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

2 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely card - so many goegeous elements, and I love the way that you have cut out and mounted the little pixie on the right.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic card carol.the images are gorgeous and i love your fab colours and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete