Followers

Wednesday 26 March 2014

The Paper Shelter DT - Spring Delights

Good Morning Folks!  I have a card to share with you today and it's for our weekly challenge over at The Paper Shelter.  This week we'd like to see your "Spring" creations.
For my card I have used the gorgeous new digi called "Spring Elves".  The backing paper is a digi that comes with the image and I've backed it onto kraft cardstock.  The butterfly is a die by Little Claire's and the bunting and corner are dies by La-La Land.
I have coloured the image in with my Copics and added some frantage for a bit of bling.  Hope my card has inspired you to want to join us this week over at The Paper Shelter.  Thanks for stopping by.  Lotsa luv, hugs xoxo

10 comments:

  1. They are just the cutest Carol..fabulous colouring and gorgeous butterfly..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Carol, I hope the birthday went well yesterday and the cake was a hit. I love your card your colouring as always is fabulous and the whole card is stunning. hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woww Carol this is really gorgeous... great colouring and I love love the kraft on it!!!
    xxAngela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carol, I hope you are keeping well. Another absolutely gorgeous card! I am so loving the cute images and fabulous embellishments.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous Carole, ain't those little fellas cute :)
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is fab Carol i love the little details you've added hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Carol, this is GREAT!!!! I love the colors you used on your images and your diecuts are to die for! That butterfly, layered, is outstanding! These two little images are colored to perfection. So darned cute! Your card is fabulous and LOVE how you kept the diecuts in the kraft paper. GREAT idea! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  8. so gorgeous carol.i love your stunning design and colouring and the image is fab :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just dropping by to wish you good luck with your new adventure. Wish you all the best and wish I could have a taste of it. :)
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete