Followers

Wednesday 4 September 2013

The Paper Shelter DT - Back to School

Good Morning Luvlies!!  Hope you're all well.  I can't believe the summer holidays are over already, where does the time go?  Anyhoo onto today's card and it's for The Paper Shelter.  This week our theme is "Back to School"
For my card I have used the adorable "Graduated with great honour".  The backing paper is from the paper pack "The right words - back to school" and I have matted it onto kraft & coredinations cardstock.  The banner is a La-La Land die and the metal charm is by MME.
I have coloured the image in with my Copics.  Thanks for stopping by, I do hope you'll be able to join in the fun with us this week over at The Paper Shelter and don't forget the dt call is still running!!  Lotsa luv, hugs xxxxx

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Carol, loving that image, hugs hun xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun back to school creation. Loving the soft colouring.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carol, oh my what a stunning card, I love this image, mind you Im not sure if its meant to be a "Donkey" you remember some of the comics that used to put a dunce in the corner with a D on the hat. Fabulous card. hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is one super card hun the detail is stunning,love it to bits, Sorry not been over for ages,but with my new DT,spot,and my daughter getting Married in 4 weeks its a bit manic love massive hugs Cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carole this is way too cute. Love it!!
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card and such a cute little donkey, he is adorable. Loving the papers.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. so stunning carol.fab papers and i love the fun image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete