Followers

Tuesday 11 December 2012

Another Saturated Canary!

Evening lovely peeps!!  Just a quick post from me this evening as I'm off to bed with a horrible cold but wanted to share with you my creation for today.
I decided to have a play and reached for another gorgeous Saturated Canary image and followed their challenge theme which is "Hot Chocolate & Marshmallows".  The dps I have used are by First Edition papers, the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, the ribbon, pearls and pins are all from my stash.
As always I have coloured in with my Copics and used pink spray & sparkle by Crafters Companion over the image.  Hope you all have a good evening!  Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

12 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Carol. Love this image and perfect colouring. Fab layout and design and great embellies
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol, this is really stunning!! Your coloring is gorgeous and such a great layout too! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Carol, love the image and colours.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning carol.gorgeous pretty colours and details and i love the sc image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful carol... Your colouring is superb x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love this card. Love the image and the colours and your colouring is fab!

    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  7. It´s gorgeous Carol!
    Hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Hun, I hope you are feeling a lot better today. I have just treated myself to some Saturated Canary digi's! As always I love your card and your colouring is awesome! I love all the added detail you always add.

    Big Crafty Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty. Thanks for joining the SC challenge this time x

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous hon and beautifully coloured..thanks for sharing with us at SC Challenges..hugs Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow thats beautiful.
    Thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the SC challenge blog
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete