Followers

Tuesday 13 November 2012

Saturated Canary

Evening Folks!  I was just on my way to bed and realised I hadn't blogged my tag which I made especially to enter the Little Darlings Challenge.  
I decided to use this cutie called "(Ugly) Christmas Sweater".   The dps I have used are from Nitwits, the trees are a Marianne Designs die.  The doily, ribbons and lace are all from my stash.
As usual I have coloured my image in with Copics and have also added glossy accents to her eyes for more definition.  The sentiment came with the image and I used some di's around the edges.  Thanks for stopping by.  Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful tag,lovely image and layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning carol carol.fab sweet sc image and i love your papers and details :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carol this is gorgeous. Beautifully coloured image and love your design and layout. It all works so well together. FABULOUS !!!
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete