Followers

Tuesday 10 July 2012

The Paper Shelter are having a DT Call!!!!!!

Morning Luvlies!!  Just a really quick post from me this morning as I have loads to do!  Why are there not enough hours in a day LOL.  Wanted to share with you all that The Paper Shelter are having a DT Call!  You'll not wanna miss out on this one as it's one of the best DT's out there.  I've been ever so happy on this team and the images are always gorgeous!  So if cutesy is your thing and joining a fab bunch of gals is what you're after don't hesitate!!  What are you waiting for?!  Just do it!
Here's wishing you all the very best should you try out!!  Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Oh Carol I love these cute images and will head on over and give it a try. Thanks for the information too. I hope you are well.

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete