Followers

Monday 21 May 2012

Apologies for my absence!!

Afternoon my beloved followers!  Firstly I feel I need to make a humble apology to all of you for the lack of posts coming from my blog.  Sadly my health took a bad turn and I decided to step down from most of my design teams.  Along with my health issues my mojo took a huge runner but am happy to say it has resurfaced.  In a bid to try and get myself going again I decided to dabble into cake decorating and must be honest, it has really appealed to me and also helped me overcome the wretched depressed state that I found myself in.  I have now decided that I would like to better myself with the cake decorating and start up my own little business so I am now open for any orders.

Just thought I should let you all know that from now on I will also be posting my cakes and bakes on this blog.  I started a page on facebook and would luv it if you could possibly like my page which is called "My little piece of Heaven too - Cakes by Caz.


Thought you might like to see one of my recent creations.  Thanks to all of you for your continued support even in my absence.  I hope you will continue to enjoy my blog.  Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

8 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear that you've been unwell Carol and I support you fully in this new venture of yours. Just a pity I live so far away that I won't be able to taste these gorgeous cakes. What on earth do you need lessons for.This is amazing work! All the best, luv and hugs Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol I am sorry to hear you have been poorly, I know where your coming from as that was me 3 years ago, it was crafting that did me the world of good.
    I hope you continue to get better and looking forward to seeing your cake creations.
    This certainly is a fantastic cake, it's gorgeous .You should be very proud of yourself.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cake! Glad to see you back and to hear that you are feeling better. Good luck with the cake decorating business, i am (well, i was) a confectioner and used to spend my days making bespoke cakes until i moved to the heat of Dubai! Very time consuming but rewarding when you see someone delighted with what you created for them. I wish you lots of success and happiness in your new venture. Looking forward to seeing more of your fab cakes. Hugs, Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cake is amazing. I hope you get to feling better real soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Carol I am so sorry to hear that you have been unwell. I hope you take care of yourself and ensure you take time for yourself. I do miss you and your cakes are absolutely amazing. I look forward to seeing more of them.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow you cake looks fabulous carol.
    so sorry to hear you have been so unwell.i hope you starrt ot feel better soon, take care.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah me darlink now you listened to aunty june about selling them and you have done right me love!!!!! just brilliant and i do hop eyour spirits lift soon feeling deporessed is horrible sweetheart, keep on making those fantstic cakes love and huggies june xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. It seems very delisious.I hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete