Followers

Monday 20 June 2011

Karens Doodles DT - Flower Power + A DT CALL!!

Good Monday Morning Peeps!! OK so who stole the weekend, please may I have it back lol! Woohoo, today we have a brand new challenge theme for you over at Karens Doodles and it is FLOWER POWER. How nice and simple is that one for ya?! I know for me it was easy peasy as I use flowers on every card and I know most of you do too so please come and join us. We also have a dt call out at the moment as we're looking for FIVE new teamies, yup that's right FIVE. Why not try out for the dt as Karen has the sweetest images that you'll luv working with. For my card I've used the image called "Pony Love", isn't it just darling? My dps are all by First Edition Papers "Sweet Owl" and I really luv this colour combo.



I've coloured my image in with Copics as usual and added teeny tiny pearls to her shirt and boots. I got these from my darling friend Paola, thanks babes!! The sentiment is from LOTV and the flowers are all from Wild Orchid Crafts. I've followed the fabby sketch from Sketch Saturday so I'll be entering my card into their challenge.


Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to hop on over to Karens Doodles as you'll be in for a treat with the fab inspiration by my very talented teamies and why not take a chance and enter the DT call too! Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Carol, love the shades of brown/pink and the flowers are stunning as is your colouring ;)

    Elaine ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, cute card Carol, love the image and colours.
    luv
    debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous!!Adorable image and I love the flowers!
    Have a wonderful week!
    Hugs,Kari :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My goodness Carol...this is the sweetest... Love the coloring, adorable image, the scalloped border...Love it all...:)..Have a wonderful week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous sweetie....!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning card carol.love the image, so cute and your colours and design are gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just adorable Carol, love that image

    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooooh, how adorable is this card!? love it :)
    Thank you for joining in with us at sketch saturday
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete