Followers

Tuesday 24 May 2011

Just a quick reminder! Humphrey is launching tonight!!!

Evening all my blogging buddies!! Just a very quick post from me to remind you that Crafters Companion are launching the sweet little Humphrey in just over an hour at 21h00 on Ideal World (Sky channel 644). For those of you in the UK you'll not wanna miss this one and there's even gonna be a special mystery guest! The card I am sharing with you this evening is printed off the cd rom and is just fantastic if you're wanting a very quick card. I've not layered dps although it looks like I have, this is just printed straight off the cd. How marvellous is that? All I did was add some blooms and the little tag with some twine, simples!!



And here is a close up of the image, isn't it just too dear? Anyway, gotta rush folks. Need to sort my little men to bed so that I can watch the launch in peace hehe! Have a great evening. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxxx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Carol,
    I know i can't wait!!!counting down the minutes,oooh a mystery guest?now i'n even more excited lol
    Gorgeous card,love these little cuites :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a real beauty Carol! Love it!!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable card carol.such a sweet image and i love your delicate colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Carol, these are such cuties, your card is beautiful. hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete