Followers

Friday 9 July 2010

TOTALLY PAPERCRAFTS DT - SWIRLS & PEARLS

Morning All!!
WOW, can you believe that Friday is upon us again, where does the time go? Today is a brand new challenge over at Totally Papercrafts and the theme, as chosen by the lovely Joanne, is swirls & pearls, how devine is that? We are sponsored this week by Squigglefly who are offering the winner their choice of three images so don't miss out! I have used one of their images on my card, how cute is this little girl all dressed up in her Mommy's clothes? My image has been coloured in with Promarkers and I have used flat backed pearls for her necklace and earings, glossy accents on the flower on her hat and the swirl I made using a bassill in stitch template and self adhesive stones. My dps are from Kanban which I bought off QVC ages ago and actually had forgotten about, oopsie hehe! Finally the ribbon is from my stash.
I do hope you'll pop over and join in with us this week and thanks for taking the time to view my creation and for any comments you may wish to leave. Enjoy your weekend, let's hope it's a nice hot one again. I'll be back tomorrow with some exciting news so till then lotsa luv xxxx

13 comments:

  1. I love the image and your design is great - the swirl made with the gems looks especially stylish.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww wow this is so cute Carol, nice colours, they are so fresh xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw this is stunning carol,the image is fab and i love your colours and layout and the pearls are swirls are gorgeous.am intrigued what your news is?? luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all that bling, fab.Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya Carol Hun

    fabulous card, love your use of the pearls :O) Have a lovely weekend

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Carol :-) ,, the image is very cute and I love the pearls ,,, gorgeous :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Hun!!, wow such a fabby card!!, love the cute image and ooo love the pearls and gem swirl!!, simply gorgeous. Take care love Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh love this hun great image,and love how you have made a swirl with the pearls great touch,hun hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Carol! love the colour scheme and gorgeous details! hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just stunning. I love the pearls. Brilliant colouring...and I forgot to say before, 'CONGRATS ON THE CHARISMA DT'!!!!!!!! You so deserve it and I wonder what your other news is?.....xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi hun
    sorry im late!! gorgeous card, beautiful colours & papers, lovely pearls & swirls, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so beautiful. Love the swirl and her pearls are to die for.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hiya Carol this is gorgeous hun. You did a great job with this image, looks fantastic. Love the colour.

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete