Followers

Saturday, 21 January 2012

Saturated Canary Challenge and GDT Call

Good Evening Folks!! Very unusual for me to be posting on a Saturday evening I know but I've been out most of the day and almost forgot to post this card to enter the GDT call over at Saturated Canary!
I've loved Krista's gorgeous artwork from day 1 and have almost every one of her digis lol so I thought why not enter the call, who knows I might just be lucky. Please keep your fingers and toes crossed for me.
I decided to use one of the newest digis called Glinda, a Ragamuffin, isn't she just gorgeous? The dp I have used is by First Edition Paper and hopefully you can see how beautifully embossed it is. The swirl is a Magnolia doohickey and the leaves are a MS punch. The ribbon is from my stash and is organza with pretty butterflies on it and the flowers are all from Wild Orchid Crafts.
I have coloured her in with my Copics as always. Colours used are E00, E11, R20, E24, E21, E29, E25, E35, E71, E51, R83, R81, RV000, E43, E42, E41. I will also be entering this card into the Saturated Canary Challenge as this week they're wanting you to use dies / punches and I've used both. I'd also like to enter my card into the following challenges :
Deep Ocean - Sparkle and/or glitter
Wild Orchid - Anything goes
Thanks for taking the time to pop in. Hope you're enjoying your weekend. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxxx

16 comments:

  1. Good Luck Carol this is just amazing and such beautiful colours! Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Carol just love the colour tones,wishing you good luck.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Carol, a gorgeous image and I love the colours too :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo elegant and gorgeous Carol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a stunning card Carol!!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful, I love the image and the colours and your colouring is beautiful
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi ya hun
    aww another beautiful card,fabulous colouring, luv the colour combo, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  8. hiyah carol!
    this is just beautiful hun, glinda looks awesome
    Thank you for sharing it with us over on the saturated canary challenge blog,
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning!!! The images are fab and you've coloured her beautifully!

    Paula :D x

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a stunning coloured card, love the colour combo
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. so fantastic carol.really stunning image and design and i love your colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is beautiful Carol!!Such pretty colors and gorgeous coloring. You totally deserve to be a Guest Designer.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this image soooo much! This is such a pretty card carol! Thanks for playing at Saturated canary this time hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card Carol, its beautifully coloured to. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card Carole and good luck hun ;) I love the digis too they are so sweet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my word Carol how beautiful this is, that papers, the colours, design and that image look truly wonderful, I wish you so much luck and I will keep my fingers crossed for you.
    Hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete