Followers

Friday, 14 October 2011

Just Magnolia DT - Distressing

Morning World!! Woohooo it's Friday and that means time for a new challenge theme over at Just Magnolia. This week the lovely Dawny has chosen "Distressing".
I've used one of the brand new Tilda's from the Magnolia Stamp Club. When they arrived I knew immediately that I wanted to use her first lol. I masked her and then stamped the Santa hat for her to sit on. The dp is also by Magnolia and the weathered clock is a Tim Holtz die which I inked with brushed corduroy.
I coloured in the hats with Spectrum Noirs and the rest was done with copics. The brad in the centre of the clock and pearls are from my stash and the poinsettias are from Wild Orchid Crafts. I'll be entering my card into the following challenges :
CES - Seeing Red
Creative Inspirations - Single layer card
Crafty Cardmakers - Anything Goes
Magnolia Card Challenge - Pretty card
Truly Scrumptious - Distressing
Wild Orchid - Christmas Fun
I do hope you'll hop on over to the Just Magnolia Challenge Blog to see the gorgeous creations my fellow teamies have made and join in the fun with us this week. Thanks for stopping by. Hope you have a great weekend. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

18 comments:

  1. What a wondeful card!!
    Hugs Nicolet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Carol. love the image so much, and tha fabulous clock...the papers are gorgeous.
    Beautiful card...

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. really love the card
    really beautifull paper

    tnx for playing along at our challenge

    celine form www.magnoliacardschallege.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its just gorgeous, so lovely with the clock and the colours.
    Hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore her Carol. She is beautiful. Such a love card honey. hugs Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card hun! thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations Wednesday's Challenge Blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - totally stunning! Thanks for joining us at CES this week, Sheena xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow fabulous card carol.i really love the image and your colours and details are stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely card with stunning colours. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Cardmakers.

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Carol, this is a beauty. Stunning. Hugs, Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beauty Carol, I love the stamps you used.

    Inge

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautifull as ever my friend
    a pure delight to visit beautifully coloured the design is just right
    hugs linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute card. I really like this one, too! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Carol this is absolutely beautiful, I love the colours, design and of course Tilda, this is stunning.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful card love this tilda so cute sat on the hat thanks so much for joining us at truly scrumptious this week
    hugs sara x

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is fabulous I love the clock
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this time and we hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  17. A great work of art! Thanks for joing us at WOC this time, but I do need to remind you, taht to be in for the price, you may not enter more than 3 challenges including ours! Hope to see you again at our next challenge though!
    Hugs, Lena K (WOC DT)

    ReplyDelete