Followers

Tuesday, 15 March 2011

Spring time with my darling Maggies!!!

Good Morning!!! Had another chance to play yesterday, or should I say I made the time to play with my much loved Maggies hehe! Thought I would do something a little different which I've actually been wanting to do for a while now and that is to create a little scene and use more than one image.
I've used two Tilda's from the Spring Stamp Club Kit and the tree stump is by CC designs. The dp I have used is a Magnolia one and the border around the image I created with a "Tilda Lace" doohickey. The swirl is also a doohickey die as are the leaves. The ribbon is from my stash.

As per usual I have coloured my image in with Copics and created the sky with some shimmer chalk and a home made template for the clouds. For the bunny's tail, the lamb's hair and the grass I used flowersoft for extra dimension and on the trims of Tilda's top and trousers I used stickles. On the ribbons hanging from the lamb I used glamour dust. I will be entering my card into the following challenges :
Magnolia Down Under - TWO (I've used two Magnolia images)
Magnolia Stamp Lovers - Die Cut Challenge
Sir Stampalot - Spring is in the air
Totally Tilda - Tilda with chipboard (my swirl is cut out of chipboard)
Wild Orchid - Dying to punch it out
Thanks for stopping by. Will be back real soon with another creation. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxxx

24 comments:

  1. Awwww hun this is just soooo beautiful, luv the little scene you created ...luv everything about it sweetie ...good luck in the challenges.

    xx Lizzy xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow great work. i saw you card on magnaolia facebook . So i start to become a follower here.

    have a blessed week, Eveline

    http://lookaroundthecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh lovely Tildas fab scene you created great colours lovely..great use of the Flower soft..thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda chall this wk.

    smiles Christine TT DT & girlies xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaawww a sweet card Carol, cute images and just love that paper and swirl die. Love the sky background you've done too! :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, fabulous striking colours. Thanks for joining in our Chipboard challenge at Totaly Tilda this time. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Dawn and the TT DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is adorable Carol, a beautiful scene and so pretty!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow hun this is gorgeous sweetie, just love the little scene ~ so stunning :o)

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card

    Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month
    And Good luck!

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Carol, Hope you are having a lovely week? Beautiful card, love the frame and colours. Sweet little Tildas too. hugs Heidi x

    ReplyDelete
  10. aw wow, this is stunning carol.the tildas are so sweet and i love your beautiful colours and details :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness Carol this is WOW !! wonderful darling I love everything about this beautiful card
    Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda for our chipboard challenge
    Hugs Susie and the TT DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A wonderful spring creation! Thanks for joining in the green yellow and pink theme at Sir Stampalot!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow!! Stunning card Carol. You've blown me away. Hugs xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. GorJuss Wonderful! Great colors and a supa cute scene. Thanks for the inspiration! Love the swirls girl! Thanks for playing with your chipboard and with us at the Totally Tilda Challenge! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Woww this is absolutely stunning Carol!! Looks amazing!!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh so gorgeous and beautifully coloured.
    Thankyou so much for playing along with us at MDUC
    Love Debbie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card Carol. I really love the red and white xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. ths is so so perfect, love it.
    Thanks for joining us in the Sir Stampalot Challenge, hugs Chris

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous card Carol. So much work & attention to detail went into it & it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is amazing. I love seeing more that one Tilda together. Gorgeous!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Wild Orchid Crafts Dieing to Punch Challenge!

    Hugs, Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh I love how you combined those stamps to create such a cute little scene! And your coloring is awesome!


    Thanks for joining our anniversary challenge at MDUC!

    Hugs,
    Kathrin aka Kruemel

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Carol

    What a delightful creation.

    Thank you so much for joining us at Stampalot challenge this month for our green, yellow and pink Spring theme, good luck and look forward to seeing you again.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fab Entry, thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge, Good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Nice card & so nice designed I really like it....Thank,s for so nice sharing.
    plastic cards

    ReplyDelete