Followers

Thursday, 3 March 2011

Charisma Cardz DT - Four legged friends

Morning Folks!! Here we are, Thursday again, so guess what that means? New challenge theme over at Charisma Cardz woohooo and this week the lovely Joanne has chosen our theme and she wants to see "Four legged friends". It's given me the opportunity to use another one of my new Maggies yippeeee!!She is from the Stamp Club Kit again and isn't she too sweet holding onto her little bunny?! I've also used some old Magnolia papers with all the bunnies on to match the four legged friend theme. My image has been coloured in with Copics and I've used Tim Holtz distress ink all around my image and sentiment. The sentiment is also from the kit. The ribbon is from Magnolia too and the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. I'll be entering my card into the following challenges :
Crafty Catz - Friendship
Magnolia Down Under - Flower Power
Paperplay - Shabby/chic vintage
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Sarah Hurley - Four legged friends
Stamp Something - Something with flowers
Wild Orchid - Anything Goes
Please don't forget to check out all the fabby inspiration over at Charisma's blog and then enter your own too. Thanks for stopping by. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

20 comments:

  1. Aaaaaaaaawww gorgeous card!! think this image is so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh this is gorgeous hun, beautifully coloured image ...lush colour combo & fabby layout...luv it!


    xx Lizzy xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is just gorgoues hun,beautiful colurs hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carol this is so beautiful, I keep umming and arring about this stamp and I should just buy it, I love every card I see with it, yours is brilliant!
    Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh WOW! Absolutely adorable Carol! This is the sweetest Tilda and I love this image with this new Magnolia sentiment too! Beautiful colouring and of course the flowers are just so scrumptious! Thanks so much for joining us at MDUC!
    Hugs,t

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this image isn't tilda so cute, but then again she always is.
    x laura x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carol this is fantastic, your colouring is spot on hun, gorgeous... love this tilda image that you have used... too cute. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. aw wow, this is gorgeous carol.the tilda is so sweet and i love your beautiful colours and details :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness Carol such a beautiful card!
    I love this image!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  10. How sweet this is Carol, love the soft colours and the flowers are gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a pretty card - love that cute image and the soft colours
    Thanks for joining us at Sarah hurley
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very sweet! Thanks for joining us a WOC ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hiya Carol, I'm back for another look, lol I love this card, can I be cheeky and ask what is and where do you get the swirly thing from that looks like a pipe cleaner I love the look of them on cards. Thanks, Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card, gorgeous colouring. Love the papers with this image and all your detail.
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awww your card is so sweet, I love the new image!! Thanks for playing this week at MDUC
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome card Carol, love the papers, colours and of course Tilda it all looks so very beautiful.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  17. fab card love the image and the colours thanks for joining us at papertake weekly
    Angie x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card Carol
    Stunning colouring
    mandi xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. gorgeous card, i love the combo and stamps!
    thanks for playing with us at paperplay for our shabby/vintage challenge
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh Carol this is so cute!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!Thank you so much for joining us at MDUC!
    Hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete