Followers

Friday, 25 March 2011

Another Maggie!!

Hiya Everyone!!! Hope Mr Blogger's in as good a mood as I am today and posts my card as scheduled. If you've read my previous post then you'll understand why I'm in such a good mood rofl, NEC - need I say more? I'm on my way there at the minute hence this post being scheduled hehe. I made this card last night and I'm happily playing with all my new Maggies as if I've got nothing else to do but hey a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do and you should all know by now that Maggies are most definately my all time fave's!
The dps are all Magnolia's and I've used one of the brand new Butterfly Dreams papers, sorry you can't see much of it sticking out though hehe. Also had to use my brand new ribbon that I won from Papertake Weekly's challenge from The Ribbon Girl! Boy o Boy are they such an organised bunch, brilliant service! I won the challenge on Tuesday and received my parcel yesterday so you can guess where I'll be purchasing all my ribbons from in future!! The prize was absolutely stunning, thank you so much Mary and Andrea! Not only did I receive loads of ribbon but also the most gorgeous hat pins, dew drops, buttons, twine and a charm.



Coloured her in with Copics and used some Tim Holtz di, spun sugar around the image and overdosed her with stardust stickles too hehe. The sentiment is a Magnolia one and the blooms are a combination from Papirloftet and Wild Orchids. I'll be entering my card into the following challenges :
A spoonfull of Sugar - Ribbon, pearls/rhinestones, flowers
Colour Create - Pastels
Crafts and Me - Anything Goes
Flutterby Wednesday - Open
Magnolia Stamp Lovers - Use dies
Papertake Weekly - It's a Mom thing or just be girlie
Simon Says - Mother's day/Girlie challenge
Wild Orchid - Dieing to punch it out
Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to check back later this evening so I can show you what I got at the NEC Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, beautiful colouring. Enjoy your day. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWZERS! hunni this is absolutely stunning ...beautifully coloured Maggie & everything else is just sooooo lush ...luv it!

    xx Lizzy xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Sooooooo cute image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a gorgeous card, love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowww this is really stunning Carol! Looks awesome!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  6. fantastic card carol.the tilda is so sweet and i love your beautiful colours and details.
    hope you had a good day at the NEC :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card hun, love your colourwork, you have just sold her to me!!! Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So lovely, Carol. Tilda looks so cute. Thank you for joining in Papertake Weekly, Miria GDT

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! soft delicate colors! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow Carol what a stunningly beautiful card...gorgeous colouring too...thanks for joining in with our Colour Create challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful creation:-))
    The colouring is stunning!!
    Thanks for joining this Colour Create challenge.
    Sylvia.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is beautiful Carol, love the gorgeous colours and lovely Tilda, yummy flowers too :)
    Congratultions on your fab new DT position!
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete