Followers

Wednesday, 23 March 2011

Another Maggie woohoo!!!!

Evening All!! Hope you've all had a good week so far! The weather has been absolutely fantastic here in the UK, spring has definately sprung hehe!! Had another play today with another one of the new Maggies, aren't they just gorgeous?! Everytime they bring out new collections they just keep getting better but I still luv all my Maggies. The dps I have used are DCWV and I just lurve this colour combo! Of course I had to use my doohickey dies again rofl, the swirl and flower. The paper doily behind Tilda is from Joanna Sheen and the blooms from Wild Orchid Crafts, as if I need to tell you that hehe.

Tilda has been coloured in with Copics and the additional butterfly is from the Fairytale collection which I stamped, coloured and cut out. I only glued its body down so that the wings pop and it looks like it's actually gonna fly off the card. I've also used an overkill of stickles, how could I not make this gorgeous gal sparkle?! I will be entering my card into the following challenges :
Crafts & Me - Anything goes
Flutterby Wednesdays - Open challenge
Just Magnolia - Favourite Colour combo
Magnolia Down Under - Fab sketch by Jane
Magnolia Stamp Lovers - Use die cuts
Papertake Weekly - It's a Mom thing or just be girly
Simon Says - Mother's day / Girlie challenge
Wild Orchid - Dieing to punch it out
Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed viewing my card as much as I enjoyed making it. I'll be back tomorrow with my dt card for Charisma Cardz. Have a great evening, what's left of it anyway. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

15 comments:

  1. oh she's gorgeous and I love that paper! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card Carol, really pretty
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh Hun - you havent taken your card outside in the garden for the snap. How come? Great card - lush papers. Totally gorguss - Tammy is so loving it. Will you have room in your suitcase for me at the weekend? I am so so sad right now :(( xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovely Carol just adore that sweetie stamp! hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! Your card is so gorgeous Carol!♥
    Thank you for joining MDUC this week for the sketch challenge.
    Hugs, Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, the colours and image all gorgeous.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty card! Love the swirls! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. stunning card Carol, beautiful colouring as always, I really must ink this beauty up too...thanks for joining in with our Just Magnolia & hAnglar challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this Tilda is just gorgeous Carol! I love the way you've popped up the butterfly in the corner and the paper is just beautiful.

    Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Down Under this week for Jane's Sketch Challenge!

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous card carol.really love your stunning colours and details and the new tilda is so pretty :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful card love the image and the colours thanks for joining us at papertake weekly
    Angie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful card,great colours
    thanks for sharing
    Denise
    MUDC

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very sweet :) Thanks for joining us at WOC ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so gorgeous! love the colour scheme! thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp! hugs, Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a cute little design, lovely work! Thank You for playing at Crafts & Me, hope to see you again x

    ReplyDelete