Followers

Thursday, 27 January 2011

Charisma Cardz DT - Valentines / Love

Morning Folks!! Hope you've all had a good week so far! Mine has been rather busy and it looks like my blog's gonna be rather quiet for a bit as I have a stack of behind the scenes dt work. Anyway, on with today's card which is for Charisma Cardz DT and this week the lovely Carlz has chosen the theme Valentines / Love which gave me the perfect excuse to ink up one of my new Maggies! I have used Magnolia papers from last Christmas' collection, I know, it's supposed to be Valentine's but I thought the red works quite well.

As always my image has been coloured in with Copics and I used a Crafters Companion stamp from the Love Collection to add the swirls and hearts on the side with brushed corduroy di by Tim Holtz. The swirl is a doohickey die, the sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps "Love Collection", ribbon is from my stash and the blooms are Wild Orchid Crafts. I will be entering my card into the following challenges :
A spoonfull of sugar - Valentine
Bunny Zoe's - Love is in the air
Craft your days away - Love
Crafts & Me - monochrome
Creative Craft - Monochromatic Madness
Just Magnolia - Sketch
Magnolia Down Under - Reduce, reuse, recycle (my ribbon is off a pair of pj's I bought)
Magnolia Stamp Lovers - Sentiment
Totally Gorjuss - Hot, hot, hot
Wild Orchid Challenge - Let's get sentimental
Thanks for stopping by, please don't forget to hop on over to Charisma's blog for some fabby inspiration by the rest of my teamies. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

14 comments:

  1. Hi Carol, Wow this is stunning! I adore this sweet Tilda image and the papers are perfect. Fab sentiment too!

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgoues hun love that tilda fab colurs too hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carol
    this card is beautiful , you do some stunning work babe great to see it on here
    Hope you are well
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww this is lovely, the papers are fantastic and Tilda is soo sweet. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great " hot" card
    Thank you for joining us at TG this week
    hugs sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Hun - I havent used any of my new Tilda's yet. This paper is lush....wish I had got some now. Hope your well. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. SUCH a sweetheart of a card..and I am loving that sentiment so much!!! Thank you for joining us at MSL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Carol,

    Oh this new Tilda is such a cutie and perfect for Valentines Day too! I love your beautiful Magnolia Papers combined with the white flourish. Wonderful Card :)

    Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Downunder this week!

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow!! fantastic card carol.the tilda is really sweet and i love the striking red colours and gorgeous colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG Carol what a beautiful card, I love that image of Tilda and the colours you have chosen look super so does the design this is one awesome creation.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card!! Such pretty colors and details! She is adorable too! THanks so much for playing along with us at JUst Magnolia!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  12. very nice
    wouldn't know its Christmas paper
    its always good to reduce your scrap stash
    thanks for sharing
    Denise
    MUDC

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the flourishes, paper and colors. Great job. Thanks so much for sharing at the MSL 'sentiment' challenge. C2

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenge.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete