Followers

Monday, 15 November 2010

A Card just for fun!!

Morning All!! Woohoo, eventually I've made a card just because I wanted to play and as usual it had to be with my Maggies! I bought this stamp quite a while back and have just not had a chance to ink it up until now so I've decided to enter the Just Magnolia Challenge and follow Donalda's fab sketch as well as the Totally Tilda Challenge whose theme is Icy Christmas Tilda, using blue and silver as your main colours. Not sure if my image could pass as a Christmas one so if it doesn't qualify then please forgive me ladies and delete my entry but I have stuck with the blue and silver colours. I'll also be entering my card into the Wild Orchid Challenge whose theme is Blue Christmas.
Here is a close up of the sweet pair which I have coloured in with Copics. The little date stamp is one of the new LOTV's. My backing papers are printed from the Adorables cd by Jayne Nestorenko and the fabby Crafters Companion. The ribbon, pearls and doily are from my stash and the blooms and crystals are from Wild Orchid Crafts and I've sprayed them with Crafters Companion spray & sparkle silver glitter.
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your week! Hope it's warmer where you are as it's turned icy here, looks like winter has eventually hit with a bang sadly, having to start scraping the ice off the cars and when my poor boys left for school yesterday morning the temperature was -1, brrrrrrr. Lotsa luv xxxx

9 comments:

  1. Good Morning Hun - yes, agree the weather as changed so much over the past few days...so cold. Your card is beautiful as always - papers are very very nice....love the colour theme. Doing a card myself for the TTC....so wish my snowman was here, with Tilda giving him a cuddle. My LOTV stamps came this morning - which means I have SO got to make a card....got 3 on the go. lol. Have a great day sweetie...loads of love Tammy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wowzer Carol this is absolutely gorgeous what a beautiful blue you have used, the design and image are wonderful.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great icy Tilda creation! Love the doily and loads of white roses! Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda's Challenge! xox Trish

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw wow!!! this is really stunning carol.th etilda and edwin are so gorgeous and i love your layout and fab colours and flowers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaawww this is beautiful Carol! Adore the image, gorgeous colours and ooohh all those lush flowers too!
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Carol! Aww what an adorable card...love it!! Fab colours too xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carol, I love it, so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Tilda creation lovely Blues pretty flowers love the layout..thanks for sharing & joining us at Totally Tilda chall.

    smiles Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh so very pretty - a fabulous card Thank you for joining us this week over at JM and WOC. Hugs, Dawny xxx

    ReplyDelete