Followers

Thursday, 23 September 2010

Charisma Cardz DT- Anything Goes!

Morning Peeps!!
Woohooo, Thursday and time for a brand new challenge over at Charisma Cardz. This week was my turn to choose a theme so I chose an easy one for ya - ANYTHING GOES!! I've been dying to ink this sweetie up, I've only had her for two weeks lol! I got two sheets of stamps off QVC with all these little cuties made by Kanban so I can' wait to show you the rest either. As usual I have coloured my image in with ProMarkers. The dp I used is DCWV, linen closet and it is so tactile irl, heavily embossed and glittered. I used an MS border punch around the mat that my image is on and the flowers and ribbon is from Wild Orchid Crafts. I have also given the flowers a good going over with glimmer mist. The flat backed pearls are from my darling friend Paola Levi, thanks girlfriend!

I'll be entering my card into the following challenges :
A spoonfull of sugar - Anything goes
I did it creations - Keep it simple (hope this is simple enough?)
Papertake Weekly - Animal Magic
Pollycraft Monday Challenge - Cute & Cuddly
Totally Gorjuss - Wild Thing
Wild Orchid Challenge - Ribbons & bows
Hope my card has been inspirational enough for you to want to come over and join us at Charisma, our design team have put up some lovely projects this week and we have two sponsors with great prizes. Thanks for stopping by. Lotsa luv xxxx

23 comments:

  1. It´s a beauty Carol!
    Hugs Nicolet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Carol this is gorgeous, great layout and perfect colouring, colours are gorgeous. Hope you are well, hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Carol! Really love the image!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hunny! stunning card, luv the cute image... I was eyeing these luvlies up too,lol Lush colours/dp's & fab layout ~ Good luck in the challenges xx Lizzy xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww Carol...love everything about this, it's so cute! Adore the colours too. I'll join in with your challenge, see you there! xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card - I've been tempted by those stamps too!

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have fallen in LOVE! These stamps are a must have...you have just got to point me in the right direction. Adorable - cute - very cute - did I say cute? LOL Gorguss. Hugs Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sooooper cute! A wonderful card.
    Thanks for joining us at IDIC xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Carol, Gorgeous card! I love the adorable image and fab colours.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This iamge is so very cute. Love your card and coloring! Thanks for joining our challenge at I Did It Creations!

    Greetings,
    Katja (IDIC-DT)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so sweet. I love the image and the beautiful bg paper. Thanks for joining us at I Did It Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  12. aw stunning card carol.the image is so sweet and i love your beautiful soft colours and fab layout :)

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. a lovely card Carol, the image is fab! Thanks for joining in our Keep it Simple challenge this week at I Did it Creations! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Carol,
    Beautiful card. Love the image, I've not seen this one, hmmmm something else I've missed!
    Great choice of papers and I adore the colour scheme.
    Thanks so much for all your lovely comments, I do appreciate them all.
    Love Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aaaaww this is beautiful Carol, just adore these images. Love the colours and roses, lush ribbon too.
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aww this is just sooo sweet! what a cute image, so adorable! and love the card, really gorgeous!
    take care
    Nicki
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a gorgeous image hun, super card, thanks for going wild with us at TG this week. Hugs, Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Carol this is just so sweet, i love the cute image and the paper is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft this week, I hope you will join us again. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  19. So adorable, love the image and gorgeous colours.
    Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft hun.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Simply beautiful - thanks for joining us at IDIC this week - hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awe, I see this and think what a touching image!!! Very well done!!!
    Thanks for joining the Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge this week!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh this is just adorable!!! That image is so sweet and your colors and bow are gorgeous!!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  23. This one's sooo cute, love it!
    (lyn)

    ReplyDelete