Followers

Monday, 12 July 2010

Lily of the Valley Challenge

Evening All!!
Hope you're all well. We've had a very dull and grey day here today, miserable actually. I was just enjoying the heat and it's gone, sob! Hope that's not our summer over lol! Today's card I have made to enter into the Lily of the Valley Challenge, they have such a lovely sketch to follow and I thoroughly enjoyed it! As I used the little tiptoe fairy I thought I should stick to pastel colours and instead of my usual pink I went with lavender. My dp's are all from Kanban, really good quality card stock and so pretty, have done some faux stitching but not showing up that well in the pics sadly. I have coloured this gorgeous little fairy in with my Promarkers and added some glitter on her wings and the flowers. I have used nesties and did the "out the box" technique with the tip of her wing. The sentiment is also from Lily of the Valley and the ribbon is from my stash.
The curly wild roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts and I have sprayed them with Spray & Sparkle which is a silver glitter spray from Crafters Companion. The heart pin is also from Wild Orchid. I'll be entering my card into their brand new challenge too. I'd like to enter this card into the challenge over at Stamp with fun which is fairies.

Thanks for taking the time to view my card and for any comments you wish to leave. Enjoy what's left of the evening. Lotsa luv xxxxx


16 comments:

  1. WOW hun this is absolutely stunning! luv the lush colour & fab layout ... ace colouring as always ~ Good luck in the challenge ! xx Lizzy xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, my special friend, this card is fabulous!!, love the image and you have coloured her in beautifully!!. Love the flowers too, and the weather here has been awful this morning, but the sun is shining now!!
    Take care hun, love Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww this is so sweet and so delicate, love your choice of papers and the flowers are gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww what an adorable card hun! I absolutely love this Lili of the Valley stamp...she's soooo cute! You have colored her beautifully!!! Your sparkly flowers are so divine on there! Thanks for joining us at the debut of the WOC Challenge Blog!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card Carol! Love the delicate lilac colours and the lil' fairy is so sweet x

    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really stunning..lovely colours. I love the flowers xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh love this sweetie so beautifully colured too love that image,hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. aw this is really beautiful carol.the image is fab and i love the soft lilac colours and the sparkly roses are gorgeous.
    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Carol, Gorgeous card! Such a sweet LOTV image and pretty papers.

    I have just had a look through your blog and your cards are gorgeous so I am now following you.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful - a lovely image and gorgeous colours.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Georgeous card in beautiful colours and with a cute image! Thanks for joining us at LOTV this time - good luck!
    Hugs, Lena

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Carol

    this is gorgeous hun, the colour is lovely.

    Joey.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at SWF! Hugs Nilla

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a totally scrummy card, really loving the soft colours. Sweet. x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable sweet card, beautiful colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card Carol, love the colours and adorable image you've chosen.
    Thank you for joining us at Lili of the Valley.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete